søndag 16. oktober 2011

Riffworks

I think Riffworks are great -even the 4 track version -great tool for instant recording -I cant imagine how much all genius musicans ,also back in time could sound like on a DAW like this.Even a four track-I also have purchased the standard version ,the main difference i think is that it got more tracks.But to learn and practice its great with a four track -at different computers around you:-) Of course ,well maybe the sound need a bit mastering afterwords but all in all it's good rock and roll dice 6.

I had a little troble to get the linking and set up my account ,but at last i made it,safe secure and with good technology at Riffworld.

Thanks for inspiration to RiffWorld and all the people there.And very much thanks for good and constructive shouts.A great site.Check out at


You can also by favourite gear among other things. http://line6.com

is a great site too

I wish you all a nice evening!

Preben

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar